[UBASE] Global Accommodation Sharing Platform Trust & Safety Specialist (Bilingual English with Chinese, Korean)_PS
* Responsibilities :
- Providing excellent user support to users seeking assistance from our Host Guarantee and Host Protection Insurance.
- Craft clear and concise resolution plans in order to drive fair and accurate outcomes.
- You will be expected to know the company policies and procedures inside and out and be proficient in claims processing, payment processing and dispute resolution.
- Initiating, investigating and resolving cases involving complex damages, disputes, or brand risk, verifying facts, and determining resolutions based on internal policies.
- You will be required to determine compensation and validity of the claims, identify possible claim risks or liaise with other departments to de-escalate active threads. This process will require excellent negotiation skills and might involve stakeholder relationships and research.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
* Requirements :
- Be an advocate of high quality standards, conflict resolution and customer experience excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, both in English and 2nd language, to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent time management and ability to self-prioritize work.
- Ability to balance quality and productivity.
- Calm and Empathetic - ability to adapt to any situation by personalizing responses and educating our community,
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies, and use computers effectively.
- Ability to provide objective feedback on policies, processes and tools, with the objective to improve.
* Working time :
- 5 days in Sun-Sat (Including 1 day of weekend, either Sat or Sun)
- Hours: 9:00 to 18:00 daily (The hour may vary according to internal situation based on business needs)
* Salary :
- Salary up to 2,650,000 KRW / month(inc. tax)
- Salary depends on the tenures and performance results.
* Benefits :
- 4 Major insurance
- Company cafe
- Company rest area(sleeping room/gym)
- Annual leaves/maternity leaves
* Recruitment Process :
Application - 1st Interview - 2nd Interview - Training - Onboarding
1) Application : ~ 1/8(Tue)
2) Interview :
- 1st: 12/31, 1/2, 7, 8, 9
- 2nd: 1/3, 4, 10, 11
3) Training :
- 1/16(Wed)~2/1(Fri), 13days
- Training fee will be given for graduated trainees except voluntary drop-outs.
* Applicatin Method :
- Email application
- Email subject should be [TnS/UBASE] Application_name